An annual Seminar Series is co-sponsored by the Baruch S. Blumberg Institute, the Hepatitis B Foundation and the Drexel Institute to promote scientific exchange at the national and international level.
The Distinguished Bruce Witte Lecturer, (a named lectureship established by Paul and Janine Witte, Co-Founders of the Hepatitis B Foundation) is the keynote speaker of this seminar series
- 2013 - Dr. Jorge Marrero, MD, MS, University Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- 2012 - Dr. Snorri S. Thorgeirsson, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, NIH
- 2011 - Dr. Adrian DiBisceglie, St. Louis University School of Medicine
- 2010 - Dr. T. Jake Liang, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, NIH
- 2009 - Dr. Stephen Locarnini, Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory/WHO Collaborating Centre for Virus Reference & Research
- 2008 - Dr. Rafi Ahmed, Emory University Vaccine Center
- 2007 - Dr. Stanley Lemon, University of Texas
- 2006 - Dr. John Taylor, Fox Chase Cancer Center
- 2005 - Dr. Ben Yen, University of California, San Diego
- 2004 - Dr. Emmet Keeffe, Stanford University Medical Center
- 2003 - Dr. Christian Brechot, Pasteur Institute
- 2002 - Dr. Frank Chisari, Scripps Institute
- 2001 - Dr. John Gerin, Georgetown Medical School
2000 - Dr. Raymond Schinazi, Emory University
1999 - Prof. Raymond Dwek, FRS, University of Oxford
2014 Seminar Listing.
The Seminar Series is free to the professional community and is held at the Hepatitis B Foundation, located at the Pennsylvania Biotech Center of Bucks County, 3805 Old Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18902. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-489-4900 if you have questions or need directions.